Thursday, June 26, 2008

Got fleas?

Got Fleas? Well I don't, but I certainly feel like I rolled around in a fire ant bed or someone put itching powder in my clothes. Wanted to keep you updated, and I might write more later just depends on how I'm feeling. Yesterday I woke up with some sort of rash on my stomach area. It got progressively worse as the day wore on, but went to the doctor this morning to find out I was allergic to one of the medicines I was taking. So I'm going to relax on the couch, and hopefully not scratch to much. Needless to say I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night, and I thought I was supposed to be starting my vacation? The rash has now spread, and I just want to take a garden rake and scratch it. Please continue to remember me in prayer I still have an Ear, Nose and Throat appointment tomorrow at 9:10am to find out what's going on with my jaw. The medicine the doctor gave me prevents me from going out in the sun for very long...well vacation is at the beach. So we will see how all that works out. I'm just thanking Jesus and trying to stay positive. Things could be much worse.

On a lighter note one of my good friends Leah and her boyfriend are flying to Texas today. Leah is in a wedding, and so my mom and I took them to the airport at about 4:45 this morning. Also my roommate, Mollie, and her sister Katie are flying to China today to visit with her parents and sister. Please pray for all of their safety there and back.

No comments: