Friday, July 18, 2008

Fun Friday

As I mentioned in the last post I was able to sleep in today until 11:30. So that was nice. I feel so bad because Jody is here, and I really haven't entertained her...kind of been a hermit since I haven't felt well. I was able to see Cindy and Leah this afternoon for only a few minutes so that was nice. It's Cindy's birthday today, and I hope she had a GREAT one! I was going to stop at the Chick-Fil-A and get a milkshake, but they are close for remodeling. I hope they hurry and get finished with that because I love to eat at that place!! So I came on home, and Mollie and Jody went to the pool. I'm not allowed to go because of the medicine I'm on which really stinks, but that means no more rashes so I will stay away from the pool for the meantime. Mollie cooked some salmon, and Jody cooked some broccoli, and I made baked potatoes. My mom got Facebook....what?? You go mom now you are with the times, and I hope it doesn't become to addicting. I'm heading home tomorrow in order to have lithotripsy on Monday for my kidney stone.
Here are some pictures from my mom's retirement party!

This is Ed (my sister's husband), Carla (my sister), Dena (the retiree), Dale (my dad)


This is Rodney Norvell (BCM Director at Furman and Greenville Tech), Jane Poster (she retired last year as the BCM Director at Columbia College), and Ken Owens (he is in charge of BCM Directors all over SC)



This is Cora (Administrative Assistant to Ken Owens...she also planned and made sure this entire luncheon was carried out)

No comments: