Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sister Saturday

Ok I wasn't exactly with my sister, but I consider these girls as close as sisters. Leah and I slept in while Cindy went to Wal-Mart with her mom to pick up school supplies. Her mom does this every year...she collects school supplies to give to children that maybe can't afford things for the upcoming school year. We then went to Camden House of Pizza (CHOPS, and Cindy and I split a Stromboli, and Leah had something with noodles. Then Cindy gave us a tour of her town. After all that we came home and played more games...imagine that. For dinner we went to a little village area and ate at a place called Red Bowl..it was Asian food. The funny thing is we all had leftovers, but somehow we managed to find room for Marble Slab. I didn't feel the best, and it looked a bit stormy. There was a wonderful guy out in the middle of the village singing...we could have done without "singing." We stayed up playing games and talking until about 12:00. We always have a fun time together.

1 comment:

Janice Lois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.