Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I decided to blog about things I'm thankful for.

1. Thankful I have a loving Heavenly Father who loves me just the way I am no matter what

2. Thankful I'm able to see good doctors and nurses to determine what's wrong

3. Thankful I have freedom of religion, and no one tell me when or how to worship

4. Thankful I have a family who is close and loving

5. Thankful I have a great job, and enjoy the people I work for and with

6. Thankful for friends who I can laugh, cry, and just simply enjoy life and have fun with

7. Thankful that God is teaching me so much about HIM

8. Thankful for laughter...heard you lose weight when you laugh

9.Thankful that I'm loved, and don't need a man or anyone else for that

10. Thankful for life in general...we aren't promised tomorrow

1 comment:

The Elliotts said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll have to add yours to mine. It took me a few minutes to figure out who you were. :) How are you?