Friday, July 25, 2008

Tired Thursday

Sorry I didn't post last night. I came home around 6:00, and literally crashed. I didn't even realize I was that tired, but I guess I was. We are getting the Smart Machines at Curves, and I very excited. Each person will have their own little card specifically for them. So I went by there yesterday to sign up even though I can't work out agian until August 1st, and that makes me sad. Oh well it will be here before you know it. I went to the Joy of Toyko for dinner, and it was pretty reasonable and yummy food. Mollie is in class until 9:00, and Jody went to visit the grandmothers. So it was just me at the house. Tomorrow I'm heading to Cindy's house with Leah, and I'm excited. Dutch Blitz here I come!! If you've never played that card game you seriously should. It's tons of fun. I have to work today just until 12:00 though. It's usually pretty quiet.

No comments: