Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tough Tuesday

I'm actually blogging on the correct day. Now there's a concept. I was in a little bit of pain this morning, but it seemed to subside as the day wore on. Please pray for NGU again...we got hit last night by another storm, and it flooded the admin building which already had the roof knocked off of it in the last storm.

I guess just like the old saying goes..."when it rains it pours." My dad's uncle passed away this morning...I don't really know him. One of the guys I was in youth group with lost his dad this morning to a long battle with cancer. He already lost his mom previously to cancer. Our neighbor across the street at our old house had to have part of his colon removed because it wasn't functioning properly. A girl at our church who is my age had a kidney transplant, but the kidney didn't take.

I have tons of thoughts running through my mind at this point, but they just don't seem to come out in writing. Please lift up these people in prayer, and be thankful for what God has blessed you with today. We often take things for granted such as health, life, etc.

No comments: