Sunday, August 10, 2008

Secular Sunday

This morning I was finally able to go to NewSpring Greenville. I think they have been open for 5 weeks, but with all my sickness and stuff going on then this was my first Sunday. I was a little nervous because I'm not very good with directions, but I made it there and back safely. Perry is doing a series called "You Asked For It," and today he was talking about if we should be a part of culture of not. You should watch it online to see what his answer was. I like the setup there, but it's going to take a little getting used to because the music is live, and then you watch the sermon on the screen. I went to the pool for a little while, but I personally didn't want to hear about other people's sex lives or their vulgar mouths. So we left, and been watching the Olympics and just resting.

No comments: