Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wise Wednesday

Today I thought I was going to switch offices, but I ended up staying in Fine Arts all day. I think I typed from the time I got there until like 15 minutes before it was time for me to leave. Talk about a headache...I felt like I was going to throw up afterwards, but I made it to Curves to work-out. I felt like I was going to pass out. We finally got the Curves Smart Machines, and I'm ready to learn how to use it. My appointment isn't until August 27th though. From what I have seen and heard it's going to be tougher. It lets you know if you are working to your full potential or not. Freshman move in on Friday...where did the summer go? Oh I remember I was sick for most of it. Katie and Jody cooked dinner for all of us again. I could get used to coming home every night, and supper already on the table. :)

No comments: