Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Edisto here we come

Sorry still nothing really exciting or thought provoking to post about. Tried sleeping in this morning, but this morning as well as yesterday the yard men were out pressure washing yesterday and today hammering and banging all sorts of stuff around. I mean do you really have to start at 8:30 am on my vacation time? I guess so. So obviously there was NO sleeping in as hard as I can sleep, and I certainly tried to block it out. So got up and went to Curves again, and broke out once again. Then came home and finished packing. My mom and I started to Edisto about 3:00pm. It's pretty down here, but the drive took us a bit. We stopped at Dillard's in Columbia so that we could look for some blue/yellow shirts for Berkley Football..that's where my brother-in-law coaches. We ended up finding some...so everyone will look alike come game time. Then we headed on down here. I will try and take a picture of 3 big sights in Edisto. Trailer on stilts, mattress in a tree on a rope (like a hammock), and a tree that they decorate in the middle of the Marsh. All three of these are quite a site to behold. It was good to see my sister after her trip to Spain. We sat out on the porch and talked and enjoyed pictures, and now I'm just checking my E-mail, and fixing to hit the sack until tomorrow. Hope everyone rests well!

No comments: