Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom







Today was a good day. I was able to sleep in till 9:30, and then I sat in the hammock most of the day and read. I'm trying to figure out how I can have a hammock on my porch at the apartment in Greer...still thinking on that one. My sister and her mother-in-law went and looked at condos, and mom laid out. Today it my mom's 61st birthday. She is getting younger every single day. :) When Mrs. Scottie and Carla got back we went and sat out by the beach for a bit. The breeze felt wonderful down there. Then we came back and showered, and my sister and I took the ladies out to eat at The Plantation Grill. I got fried shrimp and fries. Then we rode around Edisto for a little while, and looked at some houses. Below are some pictures that we took. Hopefully I can post more later. My sister, Mrs. Scottie and I worked on making "boob" glasses. They are actually fun to make, and sell in the store for like $35.00 a piece.

No comments: