Monday, July 21, 2008

Laser Tag

Thanks for all the prayers this morning.I felt like I should have been playing laser tag, but it really wasn't as bad as I made it out to be. The lithotripsy went rather well, and the doctor certainly said it was a big one. so now I just have to pass the crushed up pieces, and hope that they got the majority of it when I go back August 1st. He said that sometimes they are to big, and they might have to do it again. So please pray that they crushed it sufficiently, and this will be the last of it. I had to be there this morning at 7:15, and didn't get home till about 1:00. I came home and literally slept until 4:00. My mom had cooked a nice dinner, and thankfully I haven't been nauseated. That's certainly a blessing. We finally got my mom's computer on wireless, and I will have to work on my dad's tomorrow, but his is an older model. I'm heading to bed!

No comments: