Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Traveling Tuesday

I'm feeling so so today. Hopefully I will continue to progress, and pass those stones. I go back to the urologist on August 1st. so say a prayer that everything goes well, and I will pass these stones! I slept in this morning, and then worked on getting my dad's computer on wireless...so I had to speak with someone that barely speaks English once again. We got it working, but his computer is so old that it can't be password protected so we took it off. Then my mom and I went and got our toes done, and I headed back to Greenville. Hopefully I can stay put for a few weeks. Not sure what I will do at work tomorrow since NGU had damage from some strong winds that ripped through there last night. I'm certainly taking a book to read in case Internet or phones aren't working.

No comments: