Saturday, July 12, 2008

Slow Saturday

This morning I was able to get a little more rest than I have been, and that was very nice. Then I got up and just kind of moped around the house. My parents and I went over to my aunts house for some Chinese food, and to celebrate my mom's birthday. It was certainly nice to get out of the house for a little while, but still having to take things easy. It's for sure that there is NEVER a dull moment in the life of Cayman. I came back here after lunch, and started watching some movies, but ended up falling asleep. So here I am blogging. Is anyone even still reading these or I'm probably just typing and wasting time? I was supposed to head back to work on Monday, but that isn't happening. So just pray that everyone involved will be totally understanding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband's dad has kidney stones and he makes a tea of "gravel root" (we don't know the scientific name) and drinks it. The stones go away QUICKLY. Thought I would share and to let you know that at least one person reads your blog and is praying for you. By the way, exactly what is a jaw stone? I made up an answer and told my husband it was a calcium deposit that isn't supposed to be there- how close am I?
Steph

mahopper said...

I still check your blogs now and then. I went to the allergist today. I have constant drainage in my throat and amy tired of it. He said I have chronic sinusitus. I got in big trouble for not being a good patient and taking my allergy medicine and keeping my appointments. He put me on a steroid, antiobiotic for 3 weeks, inhaler, mucinex for the next month. Then I go back and we are going to start treating the allergies. He wants me to do allergy shots. I really need to because my allergies are just getting worse. But it is once a week for a year, every other week for 3 months and every three weeks for the next 4-5 years! That is a huge committment. I think it is going to cost me $50 each visit. So you wonder if it is worth is. So I sort of feel some of your pain and hope that you get to feeling better son. Margaret-Ann