Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kidney Stone Woahs

Well I finally got settled, and was able to get a little sleep. We were trying to get my comfy so I wouldn't have to go to the ER because all they would do is give me some pain medicine and tell me to go see a urologist. So I made it through the night..thank you Jesus! Now when a kidney stone hits...you certainly know it. If you have ever had a kidney stone you know exactly the kind of pain and agony I'm talking about! NOT FUN TIMES TO SAY THE LEAST! I was literally climbing the walls because I was in so much pain. They think mine are hereditary, and hopefully will find out the cause of them. Anyways I made it to the doctor at 2:30, and he did several X-rays, and then sent me to the Outpatient Center to have a stint put in. The doctor thinks this one is about an inch so probably to big to pass. We will hopefully be able to determine what needs to be done on Monday at 1:00pm So needless to say I'm just taking it easy. What a way to spend a vacation...jaw stone, HORRIBLE allergic reaction to one of the medicines, and now a kidney stone...grrrr. If you think about it please say an extra prayer for me.

No comments: