Sunday, August 17, 2008

Awesome Weekend

Never fear fellow bloggers..I'm back in the swing of things. The reason I didn't blog this weekend is because I went to visit my best friend and her husband in Georgia. I hadn't seen them since the wedding back in March. Friday night we played Rock Band, and I pretty much stink at that game, but it was still fun none the less. We ordered pizza, and Jonathan and I both like stuffed crust. Saturday Margaret-Ann and I chilled in our pajama's until like 1:00 just talking and stuff. Then we ran a few errands, and met some other friends for Japanese. We then came back to their house and played Cranium and Apples to Apples. The girls won at both games by the way. Then we stayed up and watched Michael Phelps win his 8th Olympic Medal. That guy is AMAZING! Today we went to church, and then out to Shane's BBQ. I had never eaten at one until today, but I won't complain. We then went to Lowe's because they are fixing little things in their house. Tonight I ate at Jonathan's parent's house because she insisted that I stay and eat. So now I'm watching more Olympics, and I'm about to head to bed. Upperclassmen move in tomorrow.

No comments: