Thursday, August 21, 2008

Another Semester??

There's been a lot going on. Such as school starting, and trying to get back in the Swing of things, but I figured people don't read this anyways so what's the point of trying to blog every single night. So I have decided that I'm only going to blog when I want or feel the need to. If you think about it one of our students passed away this week after a bout with cancer. He was a player on the basketball team so just keep them and your families in your prayers. I can't believe that school has started back already. The men are working hard to try and get the roof back on, but for the time being I have to go up the Fire Escape outside of Neves to get inside...kind of scary because it wobbles, and it's the only way in and out. I can't believe that my mom's retirement party is in like 2 weeks. Crazy stuff. Until next time...stay out of trouble :)There is like one month and a few days until Christmas music listening day!!!!!

No comments: