Friday, August 8, 2008

Opening Ceremonies

Today was errand running day, and I met my old roommate for lunch. I'm finishing watching the Opening Ceremonies for the Olympics, and I can't help but think of the song I used to sing when I was a child...."Red, and Yellow, Black, and White...they are precious in His sight...Jesus loves the little children of the world." I know they aren't children technically, but just to think that He created ALL of them in His image amazes me. I look forward to watching the rest of the Olympics. I thought it was precious when China came out, and the little boy that survived the earthquake walked with them. I also look forward to watching when a country wins a medal, and how the will react to their countries national anthem. I'm tried, and I'm heading to bed.

No comments: