Thursday, August 7, 2008

Toned down Thursday

Today I made a few snowflakes on the website that I listed yesterday. They are expecting another bad storm tonight so please pray that NGU doesn't get hit again. I took a nap, and it was GREAT! I'm watching Larry King Live with Steven Curtis Chapman. I still can't imagine what they are going through, and then I'm going to watch some of America's Got Talent. I really haven't watched that much TV this week, and I'm proud of myself. Tomorrow I'm meeting with my old roommate for lunch, and then my old co-worker, Michelle. I miss that girl a TON!!! She was also my Curves buddy. The Olympics start tomorrow, and I'm excited. I enjoy watching the opening and closing ceremonies, and then watching how people react when their national anthem is played, and they receive their medal.

No comments: