Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Way to go Wednesday

I'm glad I know where I'm going when I die...because it was hotter than you know where today. Today is my day to switch between Fine Arts and Humanities and Christian Studies. So I spent most of the morning in Fine Arts typing once again, and trying to organize a few things. Then went to White Hall for the rest of the afternoon. I did catch up on some more letters, and also played a couple of games of Mexican Train on the computer..lost most all the rounds. Then I headed to Curves, and I'm glad that they are not charging me for a month since I had all that medical stuff going on. So that was certainly a blessing. Then I came home, and made chicken lasagna, and Leah came over. I do have to say that it turned out pretty yummy.



http://www.popularfront.com/snowdays/ You should all visit this site, it will make you feel cooler at least. Make a snowflake, and then let me know so I can view it. ENJOY :)

No comments: