Monday, June 30, 2008

Another Day

Not much to blog about this evening. My mom and I basically took it easy today. We went and got some Japanese, and it was yummy. We were actually looking for a Curves, but the one we found was closed. So we went to Wal-Mart and grabbed a few groceries. On the way back to the house I spotted a Curves. So I went in there and worked out once around the circuit instead of twice because I'm not supposed to get to hot or be near sun. Then we came home and unloaded the groceries and dipped in the pool here in the neighborhood. It was nice and relaxing, and I was covered so I didn't get any sun. The only thing with taking this medicine is it makes me hungry ALL the time. So I feel as if that's all I have done is eat. I wish I could get the TV here to work, and I can just there is no sound so there must be one button or something I'm not pushing right. I just finished watching the newer Parent Trap, and I still think I like the old one much better. I might watch both Sister Acts in bit. We fed the duck tonight, and we had to feed him worms...that my sister, and brother-in-law are raising. Well I think tonight is going to be a short post. Maybe one of these days I can get around to fixing yesterdays post. There is a sentence before the bridge picture that states this is where part of The Patriot was filmed, but it won't let me edit it or anything of that nature.

No comments: