Sunday, June 29, 2008

New Creation

Not really sure why this is underlined, but this is the bridge that "The Patriot" were filmed on..where he is battling for his two dogs.


Here are just a few of the flowers that we saw in the Butterfly House.
This is where "The Notebook" was filmed, and he takes her out in the water and proposes to her.
Look at the reflection from the water.

"Flutterbys" as I used to call them when I was little. I could have sat here all day, and just relaxed and watched them.






This morning my mom and I got up and were at Cypress Gardens around 9:30 that way we could beat the heat, and I wouldn't have to be out in the sun. We took a boat tour through the swamp, and then saw some Caiman Crocodiles...pronounced like my name, but only spelled differently, alligators, and some gorgeous butterflies. In this swamp two movies you may have seen were filmed here. They were "The Patriot," and "The Notebook." Gorgeous scenery all around, and I can't believe that this was all man made. It wasn't to hot, and quite enjoyable and relaxing to say the least. Thank you to my sister and brother-in-law for providing us tickets. We were going to take a carriage ride to the cemetery, but it was $10.00 per person so we decided to pass. I might blog later on this evening. I just wanted to get these pictures uploaded since they were on my phone, and I have never put pictures on here before. Is anyone actually still reading these blogs?

II Corinthians 5:17 (NIV Bible)

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! "


This verse certainly stuck out when I saw all the creation around me, and especially the butterflies.

3 comments:

Lonely Paul said...

Hello

Unknown said...

love the pictures and enjoyed reading...will save in my favs

J.E. said...

This is really cool Cayman.. is this in Charleston?? Loved the pics you got of the butterflies... good job not scaring them away!!