Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy 4th, and also Freedom in Christ. This is just a very minor thank you, but thank you to the men and women that serve our country day in and day out. Also I would like to thank my God who gives me grace, and freedom in Him, and only through Him can I be saved.
This morning we got up and went to breakfast, and I had pineapple, grapes, strawberries, biscuits, grits, bacon, and potatoes. It was delicious. It's called the Sea Captain's House, and it has an ocean view. Then we went to Garden City which was about a 45 minute drive from breakfast. We went looking for a specific chair for my "Aunt Bev," but no such luck. Then we went to a place called Painter's Ice Cream, and I got chocolate chip cookie dough. It was yummy as well. My mom enjoyed it because they had orange pineapple. Then we went to Belk's and stayed 3 hours there as well. Now remember last night we went to Dillard's and stayed there just as long. How you can only go to 2 stores and stay 6 hours. Then we went to the Five Guys, and I got a hamburger and some fries. Do you see a pattern here....all I feel like I have done is eat, eat, and eat some more. We came back to the condo, and watched some fireworks from the balcony. I was going to try and get some pictures, but couldn't get any good shots. Tomorrow mom and I are headed back to Fort Mill, and then to Edisto some time next week. Please say an extra prayer because tonight my sister and brother-in-law are flying back in from Spain. Again Happy 4th of July, and until tomorrow celebrate your FREEDOM!!!

No comments: