Thursday, July 3, 2008

Terrific Thursday

Today I was up and awake about 7:00....highly unusual for me especially on vacation. I then got dressed and headed to the nice hammock that was in the shade. I could hear the cry of babies, the crash of the waves, and feel the cool and crisp ocean air, but I got no sun! I literally laid in that hammock from 10:00am until about 3:30. I started reading Chicken Soup for the Ocean Lover's Soul, and ate some sunflower seeds. My mom was even nice enough to bring me some lunch. I watched Amanda and her mom swim for a little while, and then I was able to take a short, but well needed nap. We all came back upstairs and showered, and then went to Longhorn's to eat dinner. My mom and I shared some ribs, steak and baked potato. I think that was one of the juiciest must tender steak I had eaten in a LONG time. Then we went to the local mall, and spent 3 hours in Dillard's department store. Two of the ladies we are with are in wheelchairs so it was quite an ordeal, but fun nevertheless. Today was an overall good day, and we are going to this country cookin place in the morning for breakfast. Hope you have a GREAT 4th of July, and I will try and post some pictures tomorrow.

No comments: