Saturday, July 5, 2008

Home again, Home again

This is going to be a very short post, but my mom and I just made it home safely from the beach. We are planning on resting and washing clothes, and then heading out to Edisto on Wednesday to be with my sister, and her mother-in-law. I laid in the hammock for a bit again this morning, and just feeling the crisp, cool air made it so relaxing. Then we went two two shoe stores, and the Tanger Outlets. Today at the pool I saw an odd sight. There was this guy, probably around my age that came to the pool in his blue swim trunks, flip flops, and literally a white linen dinner jacket. I kept waiting for the bride to appear. I closely watched him, and he took off his jacket, went for a swim, and then asked some random girl if he could borrow her suntan oil, and proceeded to sun bathe. It was quite weird to say the least, and I tried to get a picture for my blog, but no such luck. There is NO telling who or what you will see at the beach. Signing off for tonight, because I need to be at church in the morning since my parents are sharing about their trip to Brazil a few weeks ago.

No comments: