Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Weird Wednesday

Today I had planned on going to Curves again, but I was feeling a bit dizzy and like I needed to pass out so ended up not going. My mom and I got a bit of a late start, and headed towards the beach. We ended up stopping at Cracker Barrell. I could eat their biscuits ALL day...they are delicious. Then we worked our way down to Tanger Outlets, and I bought a few things there. They were having some really good deals. We finally all made it to the beach, and are staying at my "Aunt Bev's" condo. There are 7 us staying down here. So it could possibly be a condo full. It's my "Aunt Bev," her mom, my mom, me, "Aunt Anne," her daughter, Amanda, and their mom, "Mimi." Tonight we went to K&W Cafeteria, and I got a plate of vegetables. Then we went to Bi-Lo to get some snacks and lunch stuff for the rest of the week. Hopefully this will be another fun and relaxing week.

No comments: