Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Totally Tuesday

Today I was able to go back to work, and just take it easy. I never thought I would be happy to be back at work, but after everything that's been going on it felt nice. I just made some copies, talked with Ginger, made some phone calls. Nothing to major. I felt as if all I did was drink and use the bathroom. I came home, and picked up Jody...Mollie's sister who is staying with us until school starts, and we went to Ingles to get some grocery items, and then came home made baked potatoes, and she made cookies. They were delicious. I'm heading to bed a bit early tonight so I can be well rested for my mom's retirement party tomorrow. :)

My good friend Jed reminded me that there are only like 162 days until Christmas...that means Christmas Music Listening Day is just around the corner!!!

No comments: