Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday Typings

I know that I haven't posted in awhile, but no one reads this anymore. I think it was fun for the first week, and then people lost interest. I wanted to write today because it's been monsoon season up here at NGU, but today I can look out my window at work, and enjoy God's Beauty. Just from my window alone I can see the mountains, trees, grass, flowers, etc. The sun is shining, and it'a a beautiful day. Just wanted to say thank you for the rain. So often we complain, but we needed it bad. Hope that all is going well in blog land. If you haven't seen America's Got Talent you should watch it next Tuesday. Please say a prayer for my back. It hurts, but not all the time. So not really sure what is wrong with it. My mom thinks maybe I have been working out to much. So I'm not going to Curves tomorrow or Saturday so we will see if that makes it feel any better. I burned 435 calories yesterday, and I was so proud of myself.

No comments: