Friday, August 29, 2008

Hear me Roar

Well I watched the USC vs. NC State game, and if I do say so myself that was a pretty pathetic game. I mean USC didn't even score until the 3rd quarter. I know you won, but really...you played a team that's barely even a football team. Anyways, I'm waiting to watch the Clemson Tigers play tomorrow, and yes we may lose, but that's because Alabama actually has a decent football team. So sorry USC, but do better!
Ok enough of that for the morning. I can't believe it's already Labor Day weekend. I'm heading to Fort Mill for the weekend to meet my parnets, and then tonight we are heading to Moncks Corner to watch the Berkley Stags play their first football game. (My Brother-in-law) is the Defensive Coach there). Hopefully they have a pretty good team this year. Then I think Saturday I running errands, getting my oil changes, and maybe doing a little shopping. Sunday is church, and then Monday if the weather is nice I plan on hanging out at the neighborhood pool, then Tuesday dentist appointment and back to work I got. I also can't believe my mom's big retirement party is next weekend. It should be fun, and I think there are about 200 plus people coming to it. Happy Labor Day weekend!!

No comments: