Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Journal Entry

I feel like I'm about to write in my journal..which by the way I only keep one on Mission Trips. I can barely think of things to blog let alone journal everyday. This weekend in a nut shell. My parents and I went and watched Ed (my sister’s husband) coach his HS football team. They won in the last minute of the game…39-34. It was a back and forth game the whole time. So that’s always good. Then Saturday we ran lots of errands. We watched the Clemson game, and that was a total upset to say the least. I went and got my toes done, and I asked for a Clemson Tiger Paw to be put on them. I forgot that they usually don't speak very good English..so this lady that was waiting to get her toes done as well went through Wal-Mart and got a hat so they could look at the design. Needless to say I have a Tiger Paw..heheh. Speaking of Clemson I really want them to do better...I mean the first game of the season, and you barely showed up. Let's get it together boys! Sometime Saturday night the power went out so we didn’t hear our alarms for Sunday morning. Then Monday I just chilled, and then Tuesday I had an annual cleaning at the dentist, and then came back to work. Now that you have my daily journal entries  Say an extra prayer this weekend..we are supposed to have my mom’s retirement party on Saturday, but that is also the time the Hurricane Hannah is supposed to grace us with her presence. If you think about it tonight my roommate, Mollie, has a soccer game tonight. So just pray for safety and a good game.

I almost forgot, and this is why I decided to blog today. I got out of my car yesterday and was literally WALKING..not running, skipping, jumping, etc. to go to Curves, and some how I managed to turn my ankle. It kind of feels like the time I broke my pinky toe bone White Water Rafting, and the girl in front of me told me if I yelled again she was literally going to throw me out of the boat. So I hit my ankle on some rocks, but you better believe I kept quiet. Anyways I went ahead and worked out, and it's hurting bad, but I'm stubborn and seen enough doctors this summer so not going to get it seen about right now unless it gets worse. It's nicely bruised, and couldn't get comfy last night to try and sleep. I have it wrapped today, but don't you worry still going to try and work out today...I know call me STUPID!!

What did all my faithful readers do this Labor Day Weekend?

No comments: