Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall Friday

I know I know...you avid readers (all 4 of you) thought something was wrong because I haven't blogged in quite sometime. I lead a pretty boring life these days so not much info to update you on. This week was a CRAZY, but fun week. I would like to also say that the weather this week has been fantastic. Fall is certainly in the air, and I LOVE it! Tuesday night a bunch of us went out to eat at Applebee's for a birthday. I didn't know they had all you can eat chicken fingers. That blessed my socks off. Then last night I went to another person't house for a birthday get together. We had pizza and played Nertz (a fun card game). For those that are wondering my ankle is much better these days. I actually was able to go work out on it, and only one machine hurt. I'm going home this afternoon to get my eyes checked because I have a headache from staring at the computer ALL the time. Hopefully he can give me glasses or something to help the headaches go away. Well Christmas Music Listening day is just around the corner, and for those of you that don't like it...BAH HUMBUG to you!!

1 comment:

NNA said...

Hi, I found your blog post through a search for “Nertz”. It is cool to see others that know about the game. I hope you don’t mind but I wanted to let you know about playnertz.com, the site for the National Nertz Association. There is a bunch of interesting Nertz information there and you can also find out how to play Nertz online there. I hope you will check it out. Feel free to join and also let your friends and family know. Thanks