Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Update on me

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. My mom had her retirement party this past Saturday, and I think it went well. She especially enjoyed having two of her International Students that I found do a little video blurb for her. One used to sing ALL the time when he lived with us, and so he sang a verse of Amazing Grace in English/Korean. So gorgeous! They ended up moving Ed (brother-in-laws) game to Thursday night because they were scared of Hurricane Hannah. He ended up winning, but it wasn't a shutout. It was soooo good to have my brother and his wife home from Atlanta as well. We all went to church together on Sunday, and then Cracker Barrell. Still hobbling around, but now I have a boot that I got today so hopefully I can walk a little better, and not have my foot hurt. I've been able to put pressure on it so that's a good thing. pray for my roommate...she has strep throat. She scared me last night because she came home early from class, and was having trouble breathing. So her boyfriend took her to the ER. So pray that I don't get it, and that she gets better SOON. She plays soccer so she needs to be better. Hope everyone is having a GREAT week so far, and don't forget Christmas Music Listening Day is right around the corner. Tell me your favorite Christmas Song and why.

No comments: