Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Weekend Review

I meant to write this yesterday, but just got busy and forgot about it. I had a wonderful weekend...slightly busy, but good. I got off of work at 12:00 on Friday, and headed to my parents house. On the way there I saw probably about 20 cop cars every half mile along the interstate. Mind you it's pouring down rain, and they are all standing there in their trench rain coats, and large guns pointed towards the woods. Still don't have a clue what they were doing, but at least I didn't get shot. So I made it home safely, and my parents and I headed to Charleston for the night. We watched the team my brother-in-law coaches play football. They won 51-14. I think Ed was a little upset that it wasn't a shut-out, but hey they still won. We spent the night at their house, and they must keep the air on 50...it was freezing in there. Saturday I went to Rachel Bass (now Rhye's) wedding. It was such a worshipful ceremony. The cake was massive, and delicious. Then we came back home, and picked up my Aunt and niece, and went out to seafood with them. We listened to some college games, and even watched some of TV. Then Sunday my "aunt," mom, and I went to the Panthers vs. Falcons game. We got to ride in her nice convertible to the game, and she has tickets in the end zone. Panthers won 24 to 9. So all that brings me to yesterday. I had gotten up and was driving to work, and a bird flew into my window. The poor thing is now dead, and I felt horrible, but there was nothing I could do. Tomorrow is CHRISTMAS MUSIC LISTENING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

bahahaha! you hit a bird!

Anonymous said...

I tagged you on my blog- go look and give us your info :)