Thursday, September 4, 2008

Toe Tappin Time

OK so there's really no toe tappin going on because it hurts to bad, but I at least wanted a catchy title. :)For those that read...the faithful 3 or 4. I decided I would update you on my foot. I got over my stubbornness and ended up going to the ER yesterday afternoon. I did indeed fracture my little pinky toe bone on my left foot. She said it would have been better to just crack it in half, and it bruised and swelled (not sure on the tense there) a little, but will do more of that underneath. She told me to be on crutches, but I told her not at NGU. So I just have to keep it wrapped, iced, and elevated. I mean really when will Satan stop with me, and move to the next person? My mom's retirement party is Saturday so please say an extra prayer that the weather will hold off.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

hello. i'm here. welcome me to the famly. and i wrote a blog. it won't show up. boo.