Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall Festivites

Crisp, crunchy, bright colored...these all describe the surroundings I see. I love this time of year when the leaves are changing and it's a little chilly so you can wear a coat. A few weekends ago my friend and I rode up to Hendersonville/Biltmore Estate to enjoy the fall.Then we ate dinner at Bay Breeze (an excellent seafood restaurant). This past weekend was busy to say the least as well. Leah and I went to the Romeo and Juliet play here at NGU...it was set in the 80's but still used Shakesperian language. It was rather interesting..not my favorite, but I thought the acters and actresses did a GREAT job. Then Saturday we came to NGU for the parade, and I was able to see Michelle for a few minutes. I miss that girl like crazy! Leah and I went to a tiny hole in the wall place called The Traveler in TR. The food was good, but the service was a little slow. Then we came back to watch some of the Homecoming Game. I was really surprised that Id didn't see more people I knew from years past. Then we headed to Motlow Creek Baptist Church for a benefit dinner for one of our NGU students who has cancer. They had speghetti and an auction. It was fun. I think this week will be a little more low key. I'm already caught up and ahead of things here at work. So should be interesting what I find to do.

No comments: