Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Something Fun

The rules of the tag are as follows:1.Post the rules on your blog.2.Write six random things about yourself.3.Tag three people at the end of your post.4. If you are tagged, JUST DO IT, and pass the tag along.

1. I start listening to Christmas music every october 1st.

2. I HATE feet...when I was in college would throw up..they are just gross.

3. My dad coached a softball team when I was younger, and we didn't win any games all season.

4. I have gravel in my knee as well. When I was younger was learning to ride my bike, and the man across the street had a gravel driveway, and I fell. It was either get my knee sanded down and pay a ton or just leave it in there.

5. I have been chased by a moose because I got inbetween a momma and her baby (not a smart idea)

6. I like even numbers, and if this thing had said list 3 or 5 facts probably would have listed an extra to make it even.


I tag Michelle, Leah, and Margaret-Ann

1 comment:

emilymburgess said...

You got chased my a moose!? Please blog about this.